Donation Requests & Guidlines
- Donations are only made to organizations located in Minnesota.
- Donations will be two single-day admission tickets valid during the 2018 season.
- We do not give season passes, special event tickets or monetary donations.
- Only one donation will be made to an organization or cause in a given year.
- Donations are mailed out once a month, you will receive notification if your request is not granted for some reason.
- Written donation requests must be addressed to MN Renaissance Festival to receive consideration.
- Letters must be mailed to us on official company/organization letterhead.
- Donation request letters must contain a contact name, event hosted by the organization, date of the event, daytime telephone number and mailing address.
- Email, website, Facebook, fax or telephone requests will not be considered.
12364 Chestnut Blvd.
Shakopee, MN 55379
Can Do Canines
Can do Canines is an independent, non-profit organization located in New Hope, Minnesota that provides service dogs to individuals with disabilities throughout the Midwest. Can Do Canines is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for people with disabilities by creating beneficial relationships with specially trained dogs. Every client is provided with an assistant dog at no cost thanks to the sponsors of the program. More than 33% of the dogs were obtained through local animal shelters. We are hosting the Charity Auction hoping to adhere to their mission of helping those they serve to realize a great well-being, independence and enjoyment in life.
Can Do Canines receives a portion of the fees collected by the Pet Gate each year. They are also the beneficiary of the Charity Auction held on the Wine, Chocolate and Romance Weekend.
When cancer strikes, Angel Foundation provides programs that help foster strength, resilience and hope. These programs help adults living with cancer and their families gain a level of control over lives during a time of great uncertainty. Through our Emergency Financial Assistance program, adults in active cancer treatment in the Twin Cities receive emergency financial assistance for non-medical basic needs such as food, gas, utilities, rent or mortgage payments.
Visit our Wishing Wells at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival. Coins are collected from the Wells and donated to the Angel Foundation.
Regardless of where a participant is in their life’s journey, Neighborhood House provides the tools needed to move from survive to thrive, working to help break the cycle of poverty by helping families meet Basic Needs, and offering Life Long Learning.
The Minnesota Renaissance Festival donated over 2,700 lbs of food in 2013.
Memorial Blood Centers
The Minnesota Renaissance Festival hosts an annual blood drive every year on opening weekend. Memorial Blood Center collected 178 units of blood which can be used to save up to 470 lives.
Sutter Home Hope
Throughout the year, Sutter Home proudly sponsors events and activities across the country supporting breast cancer research and treatment. The Minnesota Renaissance Festival donates a $1 for every bottle of Sutter Home wine that is sold on our Site.
For over 50 years, the Shakopee Jaycees has empowered young active citizens to create positive change in our community. From supporting our local parks, community services, and events, to helping fight poverty and illiteracy, to working in support of the UN Millennium Development Goals, our members tackle serious issues without hesitation. As an all-volunteer grassroots organization, the Jaycees offer the opportunity for a young person to find their own path in volunteering and service. As Jaycees, we believe that service to humanity is the best work of life, and we strive to bring young leaders together in the pursuit of positive change.