Dog Race Registration
Saturday, September 16 at 2:00pm
Sunday, September 17 at 2:00pm
Saturday, September 30 at 2:00pm
Sunday, October 1 at 2:00pm
Day of Race:
All dogs must check in at Long Dog Apparel in the Pet Fest Field between 9am & 11am. Race will begin at 2:00pm in the Joust Field.
- All dogs must be pure bred Corgis, Pugs, or Dachshunds to register
- All dogs must be registered through the Minnesota Renaissance Festival Pet Gate
- Each dog will need two handlers to race, one at the starting line as the “releaser” and one at the finish line as the “catcher.”
- You may bring your dog’s favorite toy as an incentive at the finish line. No loud noise toys or objects, laser pointers or “human good” (small treats are okay).
- The winners of heats and advancement is the decision of the finish line judge.
- All dogs must be on a leash when not racing.
- Owners are required to clean up after their dog.
- Dog must be social and well behaved.
Register and Pay Online Below!