September 16 & 17
Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Thank you for your interest in the Pets & Pirates weekend at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival! Below are some bulleted points of interest. This is only an application. Due to high demand, not everyone who applies will be selected as a 2017 vendor. A Renaissance Festival exhibitor acceptance letter will be sent once your application has been turned in and you have been selected as a 2017 Pets & Pirates vendor.
This weekend of the festival, anticipate over 50,000 visitors, which will translate into a great deal of exposure for you and your company.
Early Registration Special!
Points of Interest
- Festival hours: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Pop-up tent required. If there are any problems, please contact us.
- Hand out promotional materials, sell products, or conduct valuable surveys that reach your target market.
- Tables and chairs are responsibility of exhibitor. Table rentals will be available for $20 for the weekend. Please note on registration form if you will need to rent a table.
- Decorations, including table skirt or cloth,need to be provided by exhibitor.
- Renaissance costumes are strongly encouraged, but not required.
- A discount coupon will made available for family, friends, and club members.
- Exhibits are required to be set up no later than 8:30 a.m. on both Saturday and Sunday. We would prefer if you would set up on Friday between 12pm and 5pm.
- Additional opportunities to highlight your organization are available through sponsorships, seminars, and demonstration opportunities. Opportunities are limited and are on a first-come-first serve basis.
- Cross promotion of the event is greatly appreciated in order to optimize the partnership.
- Ice will be provided upon request. Exhibitors need to provide their own cooler.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY AUG 1, 2017
Make checks payable to Minnesota Renaissance Festival. Any forms received after August 1, 2017 are subject to a $100.00 late fee. Fees non-refundable after August 1, 2017. Checks will be deposited upon receipt of application and will be refunded if not approved.
You can mail, email or fax your application OR fill it out online.
Please complete the application and mail to:
Attention: Pets & Pirates
1244 S Canterbury Road, Suite 306
Shakopee, MN 55379
Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via fax: 952-445-7380