Dog Rules & Registration
Bring your Dog – The Festival is Dog Friendly!
DOGS ONLY! No other pets will be allowed on festival grounds!
To be eligible to bring your dog to the Fest the following terms must be met:
1) Fill out the Dog Registration Form
2) Bring Proof of Rabies Vaccination with dates in one of the following forms:
- Proof of shots from Veterinarian
- Tag on Pet with date of expiration
- Bring your dog to Dog Check-In prior to entry
Proof of Vaccination is required for Dog entry.
3) Photo Requirements:
- Photo must be clear of the dogs head and may include the body.
- Photos will not be returned.
- DOGS ONLY! No other pets will be allowed on festival grounds!
- No puppies under the age of 6 months allowed
- This is to protect the puppy, who has not received all of its vaccinations yet and to protect all the other dogs at the Festival, who could be susceptible to the puppy’s potential diseases
- All Dogs must be on a leash at all times
- Dog leashes cannot exceed 4 feet
- Owners must clean up after their dogs
- Only one dog per owner will be allowed
- Dog Owners must report any accidents to first aid immediately
- All Dogs must have their festival tag visible at all times
- Dogs are not allowed at the Feast of Fantasy
$10 per dog with your own photo (photo will not be returned)
$15 per dog if we take a photo for you
All service animals will be admitted into the Minnesota Renaissance Festival in accordance with ADA Regulations and the Minnesota Human Right Acts.