Donation Requests & Guidelines
- Donations are only made to organizations located in Minnesota.
- Donations will be two single-day admission tickets valid during the 2020 season.
- We do not give season passes, special event tickets or monetary donations.
- Only one donation will be made to an organization or cause in a given year.
- Donations are mailed out once a month, you will receive notification if your request is not granted for some reason.
- Written donation requests must be addressed to MN Renaissance Festival to receive consideration.
- Letters must be mailed to us on official company/organization letterhead.
- Donation request letters must contain a contact name, event hosted by the organization, date of the event, daytime telephone number and mailing address.
- Email, website, Facebook, fax or telephone requests will not be considered.
12364 Chestnut Blvd.
Shakopee, MN 55379
Memorial Blood Centers
The Minnesota Renaissance Festival hosts an annual blood drive every year on opening weekend. Memorial Blood Center collected 178 units of blood which can be used to save up to 470 lives.
Sutter Home Hope
Throughout the year, Sutter Home proudly sponsors events and activities across the country supporting breast cancer research and treatment. The Minnesota Renaissance Festival donates a $1 for every bottle of Sutter Home wine that is sold on our Site.
For over 50 years, the Shakopee Jaycees has empowered young active citizens to create positive change in our community. From supporting our local parks, community services, and events, to helping fight poverty and illiteracy, to working in support of the UN Millennium Development Goals, our members tackle serious issues without hesitation. As an all-volunteer grassroots organization, the Jaycees offer the opportunity for a young person to find their own path in volunteering and service. As Jaycees, we believe that service to humanity is the best work of life, and we strive to bring young leaders together in the pursuit of positive change.