August 19 & 20
Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Thank you for your interest in the Scottish Village at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival! Below are some bulleted points of interest. This is only an application. Due to high demand, not everyone who applies will be selected as a 2017 vendor. A Renaissance Festival exhibitor acceptance letter will be sent once your application has been turned in and you have been selected as a 2017 Scottish Village vendor.
This weekend of the festival, anticipate over 30,000 visitors, which will translate into a great deal of exposure for you and your company.
Early Registration Special!
Send in your application with payment by June 1st, 2017 and you will receive two FREE admission tickets to use any day of the 2017 Minnesota Renaissance Festival! Deadline for early registration special is June 1st, 2017, no exceptions.
Points of Interest
- Festival hours: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Pop-up tent required. If there are any problems, please contact us.
- Hand out promotional materials, sell products, or conduct valuable surveys that reach your target market.
- Tables and chairs are responsibility of exhibitor. Table rentals will be available for $20 for the weekend. Please note on registration form if you will need to rent a table.
- Decorations, including table skirt or cloth,need to be provided by exhibitor.
- Renaissance costumes are strongly encouraged, but not required.
- A discount coupon will made available for family, friends, and club members.
- Exhibits are required to be set up no later than 8:30 a.m. on both Saturday and Sunday. We would prefer if you would set up on Friday between 12pm and 5pm.
- Additional opportunities to highlight your organization are available through sponsorships, seminars, and demonstration opportunities. Opportunities are limited and are on a first-come-first serve basis.
- Cross promotion of the event is greatly appreciated in order to optimize the partnership.
- Ice will be provided upon request. Exhibitors need to provide their own cooler.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY JULY 15, 2017
Fee is $150.00
Make checks payable to Minnesota Renaissance Festival. Any forms received after July 15, 2017 are subject to a $100.00 late fee. Fees non-refundable after July 15, 2017. Checks will be deposited upon receipt of application and will be refunded if not approved.
You can mail, email or fax your application OR fill it out online.
Please complete the application and mail to:
Attention: Scottish Village
1244 S Canterbury Road, Suite 306
Shakopee, MN 55379
Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via fax: 952-445-7380